Proceedings of the US-USSR Symposium held in Chicago, June 20-July 14, 1989bearbeitet von Spencer Bloch, Igor V. Dolgachev und William Fulton
- Theorems about good divisors on log fano varieties (case of index r>n-2).
- Fano maps and fundamental groups.
- Surjectivity of gaussian maps for line bundles of large degree on curves.
- De Rham complex on toroidal variety.
- On rank 2 vector bundles with c 1 2 =10 and c2=3 on Enriques surfaces.
- Towards the problem of rationality of conic bundles.
- On DG-modules over the de rham complex and the vanishing cycles functor.
- More on computing invariants.
- Effective methods in invariant theory.
- On the structure of shafarevich-tate groups.
- On the fundamental group of the complement of a hypersurface in ?n.
- Braid group technique m complex geometry, II: From arrangements of lines and conics to cuspidal curves.
- Notes on exceptional vector bundles and helices.
- Hodge conjecture and mixed motives II.
- Algebraic methods in the study of simple-elliptic singularities.
- Singularity theory applied to ?-divisors.
- A slight generalization of the mehta-ramanathan theorem.
- Some properties of dual varieties and their applications in projective geometry.
- Linear irreducible lie algebras and hodge structures.
- Ussr participants.